What I will do for you
The first thing I will do is come to your home and view the interior and exterior. Together we can discuss the condition of your home and how to prepare it to maximize the greatest sale price. I will also research your title and personally review it.
The most important data that I can provide to you is a CMA (comparative market analysis), which will detail what comparable properties have sold for and what comparable properties are currently listed at. Together we can review and determine a pricing strategy. It is important to note that the most activity comes within the first two weeks of having your home on the market, so you want your pricing to be accurate to maximize the chance of selling.
Advertising and promoting your property online and in print is very important to gain the exposure required. I will promise to do the following:
- Have the property listed on MLS immediately so that the listing will be available to the public searching on MLS and all other realtors working with current buyers.
- Schedule an open house if desired
- Prepare a glossy feature sheet outlining the features and benefits of your property with professional photography. This feature sheet will be showcased at the Woodgrove Mall kiosk and the Royal LePage window at Brooks Landing. In addition, there will be copies available at your home and also as an online PDF that can be emailed to interested buyers.
- Advertise in the Real Estate Review, which is published as an insert in the Nanaimo News Bulletin (30,000 copy circulation).
- Advertise online on a variety of sites including social media.
- Exposure through a lawn sign.
I will represent your interests and desires with the buyer’s real estate agent and assist in negotiating the best price and conditions for the sale of your home. I will also follow-up diligently with all subject removals and closing details with legal representatives.
Most importantly, my promise to you is to keep you informed about all of these details with your desired method of communication, whether that is by text, email, phone call or face-to-face meetings. Selling a home can be a stressful time and my objective is to minimize this stress by keeping you up to date with information during the process.