A Buyer’s Agent Puts Your Interests First
When you find the right place to call home, you have a place with heart, a place to relax and a place to grow. Your home is much more than where you hang your hat. When I work with you, it is always to find a home that makes you want to come home to.
The Benefits of Working With a Buyer’s Agent
As your buyer’s agent, I will be working solely in your best interests. You can focus on what is important to you and I will focus on helping you navigate through the details to make it happen.
Buyer’s Agent Services
- We will meet and review what you are looking for in terms of neighbourhoods, style of home, size of the home, price, etc. We will have a discovery type of conversation where we review where you have lived in the past, what things are most important to you in a home, likes and dislikes.
- I will research homes based on the findings of our first meeting and will organize suitable homes to view.
- I will put you on an automated email search based on your criteria so daily you can see what is coming available (if you choose).
- We will line-up showings for homes that meet your criteria.
- Once we have found a home that you are interested in, I will do some research to identify any potential problems or issues.
- Recommend lenders to help you secure your financing if you are currently working with a lender ensure I am providing the information they will require.
- Write an offer and discuss the subjects that you would want in your offer along with the terms and conditions of this offer.
- Present your offer to the seller’s agent.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms on your behalf.
- Work through the subject removal and closing process with you.
Buying a home can be a stressful experience and I pride myself on breaking down the process to help it from it being overwhelming.